Join Midem Digital Edition from June 2 – free of charge!
Due to current circumstances, the global music community will not be able to come together in Cannes in 2020. Therefore, from 2 June 2020, the international event for the global music community, Midem, is re-loading with a new format: the Midem Digital Edition. For the first time, it will be accessible free of charge to all music executives, music entrepreneurs, and artists across the globe.
This is an opportunity for you to access business insights, develop your network, and discover up-and-coming artists.
Why should I attend Midem Digital?
Attending Midem Digital could benefit your business in several ways.
- You will get a better understanding of what’s ahead for our industry and your business in the post-COVID era, with music stakeholders sharing ideas and solutions during keynotes, panels, and specific post-COVID sessions.
- As well as hearing prestigious speakers, you will be able to connect with music executives at Midem Digital to develop future business partnerships.
- You also get the opportunity to source artists curated by Midem – 55+ artists’ profiles to discover on the Midem Digital platform – and will be able to connect with artists attending Midem Digital.
- Additionally, you get access to direct strategic insights into your areas of expertise, allowing you and your team to develop new strategies and business ideas in your fields.
As you will see from the enclosed “At-a-glance program”, Midem will cover a wide range of areas of expertise, from international, export, A&R, publishing, and artist management to artist and label services, sync, brands, marketing, digital and innovation.
The platform is now open for registration!
How to connect to Midem Digital
- Visit midem.com.
- Connect to the Midem Digital platform and set your password.
- Create your profile and indicate your areas of interest to get noticed by other participants and receive customized people and session recommendations – all available in your personal dashboard.
- Look at the ‘Event Agenda’ and add your favorite conference and concert sessions to your schedule. You will be able to enjoy this content from 2 June.
- Start connecting with participants and speakers: show interest in someone, then wait for him or her to show interest in return. Once they do, you will receive a notification and you can start chatting.